• birth date: 05.02.1989
• lives in: Giessen/Hessen
• spends his time: Doing my PhD at the Fraunhofer Institute (IME Bioressources) and trying to spend as much time as possible on the bike.
• interests besides riding: Other outdoor activities like fishing, running and skiing.
• music preferences: A good mix of hip-hop,drum’n base and rock.
• three words, that describe the person you are: natural, direct, adventurous
• rides a: LAST COAL
• riding since: The early 2000, first CC turning more and more into the enduro direction.
• is sponsored by: LAST, Kore, Flatout, Alexrims
• what inspires your riding? The people who push the limit with their own style but without loosing their humor.
• what ´s your favorite riding area? I love to ride natural trails, for that Tromso in Norway is a pearl. Beside this, the Trailpark Rabenberg offers a good mix of everything and of course the local homespots are always good to mention.
• where do you want to go next? Back to New Zealand, just an awesome place to be!
• fun riding or hard training? A bit of both. But it’s important to have fun with the lads beside training. I really enjoy to push myself but also to spend some time afterwards with a nice BBQ or a bonfire.